It’s damn refreshing to see MSN actually listening to feedback from AdCenter users and implementing the changes in a timely fashion. What’s this world coming to?
I got this email today and I’m very excited about the first new change coming….
We have listened to your feedback during the MSNŽ adCenter pilot, and we are excited to announce an upcoming update of the tool, with some new features that will offer you a better, easier, and more productive customer experience.
With these new features, you will be able to:
- Add multiple keywords when creating campaigns, rather than manually typing each keyword.
- Sign up for MSN adMail with the new Communication Preferences checklist.
- Print billing statements through our updated Billing tab.
- Estimate bids to help reach position one ad ranking through our improved price estimation tool.
- Insert text dynamically into an ad title or ad text (formerly known as parameters).
Please note that MSN adCenter will be down briefly while it’s being updated on the afternoon of April 18. This should have no effect on your existing data or campaigns, which will remain live during this time. However, you will not be able to access your account or its features while we update adCenter, so we encourage you to make any needed immediate changes to your account beforehand.
To get more information about MSN Search, or to review frequently asked questions about MSN adCenter, check out our FAQ and Troubleshooting sections in the MSN adCenter Learning Center.
The MSN adCenter team
I just verified with a source at MSN that “Add multiple keywords when creating campaigns, rather than manually typing each keyword” does indeed mean big ass open text window to cut and past keyword lists into. YeeHaw!!