Thanks stunty for taggin me – jerk Due to a power outage up here and me only just now getting back online (at a coffee shop – power is still out at home) it’s gonna be tough to find some new tagees that haven’t been invited to the game.
5 Things you didn’t know about me:
- When I was born I had a serious lung condition that nearly killed me. The only treatment was basically an overdose of pure oxygen. Back then they didn’t really know much about the condition and figured there where very good odds that if I didn’t die I’d probably be very short (I’m 6’3″) or severally mentally handicapped (I’m told the jury is still out on that).
- By the time I was 22 years old I had had 23 different jobs such as stock boy, handyman, janitor (2X), retail clerk, landscaper, painter, teacher, loader of trucks at UPS and more.
- I spent 8 years in university to get a 4 year Bachelor of Commerce degree. I started out in engineering and basically flunked out. I moved to pre-med after that but decided that I didn’t want to be in school for 8 years and the advent of computers was occuring so I switched again to comp sci. After nearly flunking out of that I enrolled in business and found that little effort yielded A’s and B’s consistently – my kind of major!
- About 6 months ago I bought a Chevy Avalanche. I love my Avalanche. It’s big and terribly not fuel efficient. About 2 weeks ago I wrapped it around a light post and did $13K damage. It’s in the shop now. I miss my big bad truck…
- In junior high I played a lot of basketball. Our community team won the city championships every year and our school team came 2nd or 3rd in the city usually. I played forward usually on the right side and quite frankly I was simply a pretty average player but I was 6’1″ by then so it make up for my mediocre play
ok – who to tag? Let’s reach out a bit:
Dave McClure – the master of 500 hats
Mike Grehan – Mr Unemployeed
Justilien Gaspar – just met him in Chicago so he pays the price
Debra Mastaler – was not in Chicago and must pay the price
Now I was notified by email that I’d be tagged but I’m pretty lazy so let’s see how many referals it takes from my blog to the tagee blogs to see if they figure out they’ve been tagged.
Bah – that’s no fun – they’ve been emailed.