Installed the plugin and activated it. easy peasy.
- 2 hr drive, 1.5 hr wait, 1.5 hr ferry ride, 30 min customs line, 45 min drive home. I’m so sick of doing this trip. #
- @graywolf yah dude. All my txts etc r 2 hrs off cuz my phone number is cst but I live pst. Totally lame. Still issues to work out on ti … #
- @graywolf that puts mobile facebook on my good list ðŸ˜‰ #
- Golfing has been replaced with drinking. I love this company. #
- another full day of meetings done. Gin and tonic on the patio. life is good. #
- wow – the rockies are taking a shit kickin tonight #
- 2.5 days of meetings rewarded with a round of golf. Sweet. #
- 1.6% of Facebook for $240 million? #
- brain so fried from week of meetings. just had another meeting and sounded like a total retard. anybody see my brain? I can’t find it. #
- @vanessafox – good point – might have something to do with the gin #
- Texting and tripped down more stairs. Damnit. #
- What kind of lame ass golf course doesn’t have left handed rental clubs? #
- Wow. Golfing wrong handed with ladies clubs and just crushed out a 250 yard drive. booyah #
- Crushed another. Maybe i’ve been golfing wrong my whole life. #
- Where’s the quench wench? The beer bitch? #
- Now in bar. Made up score for the back nine. We rocked 6 under par. #
- New blog entry: I’m A Twit http://www.oilman.ca?p=238 #
- Long day of strategy meetings. The forthcoming drinking is well deserved. #
- @jasoncalacanis effin good for u ðŸ˜‰ #
- mmmmmm beeeeeeer #
- New blog entry: I’m A Twit http://www.oilman.ca?p=238 #
- mmm – chicken fried steak for lunch – making me sleepy during meetings. #
- hahaha – #1 on Yahoo for eastbound and down – good stuff #
- @graywolf – twitter about my G ranking showed up blank on sms – so weird #
Finally found an updated version of Twitter Tools. It was well hidden.
- Family Guy and ppt. I sure live it up on the road. #
- Sin City is a weird freakin movie. Hard to SEO ppts while watching. #
- take that ppt you bitch. done and done. smoke break and then bed. #
- IMing on my cell, telling someone how cool it is and falling down some stairs in the process. classy. my ankle hurts. #
- @graywolf – why r your tweets blank? #
I watch a fair bit of TV. I have 2 little kids so by the time we’ve fought through dinner and baths and clean up and snacks and video and bedtime stories about all I have left in me is enough energy to crack a beer or three and collapse in the La-Z-Boy and let big media have it’s way with me. The show I’m currently watching it on the downright shitty list so I felt a summary recent brain melting activity was in order. Some shows are new and some are old series I’ve been catching up on.
- Bionic Woman – new – shitty
- My Name is Earl – new season – as fun as ever
- The Unit – new season – Go Joe!!
- Battlestar Galactica – the new one – lovin it but I always want them to have better technology. C’mon you can travel at lightspeed but you can’t sort out a planet with out a paper map?
- Angel – recently finished the whole series – fantastic – killer final episode
- Heroes – Season 1 – just over half way through – way too cool
- Prison Break – compelling and can’t stop watching it but way to unreal
- Private Practice – gave it whirl cuz let’s face it she’s hot – thumbs down on this crappy spin off
- Corner Gas – best thing Canada ever produced. Tax Man is the funniest thing you’ve ever seen.
- Pathfinder – movie – complete and utter suckage – totally shit on a stick horrible flick (but I did watch it all the way through)
- 5 second video of cheerleader getting run over by a whole football team smashing through a big piece of paper with their logo on it – funny shit and could watch over and over again
It would seem that Vanessa has some email issues and eventually gets to the point of being so overloaded that she’ll declare “e-mail bankruptcy” and simply archive or even delete her entire inbox. She’s not alone. According USA Today this a common problem.
Tips for Mastering E-mail Overload – HBS Working Knowledge – Explain to them that you’re putting some systems in place to help you manage your e-mail overload. Ask for their help, and know that they’re secretly …
Bit Literacy: Productivity in the Age of Information and E-mail – Bit Literacy, the new book by Mark Hurst, describes how to manage e-mail, todos, photos, a media diet, and other sources of stress for people today. …
Managing Email – Email has become, for many people, the primary way they communicate. … Warning signs that you need to manage your mailbox · Help Users Take Command of …
Critical Section – The Tyranny of Email – Email is one of the greatest things the computer revolution has done for personal productivity. Used improperly, it can also hurt your productivity. …
Web Worker Zen: 5 Ways to Manage Email Stress « Web Worker Daily – While we’ve covered some great ways to reduce stress before, let’s look specifically at a few different ways to manage email stress, so that you can keep …
Fire up your email app of choice and let’s help our friend. She’s in dire need.
and yes…I’m a dead man after this ðŸ˜‰
added: she’s a plane right now so we have a couple hours to live I figure.
This isn’t new but it showed up in my inbox and I can’t stop laughing… After Mr. and Mrs. Ward retired, Mrs. Ward insisted her husband accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, Mr. Ward was like most men–he found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Ward was like most women–she loved to browse. One day Mrs. Ward received the following letter from her local Walmart. Dear Mrs. Ward, Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and may be forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Ward are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras. 1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s carts when they weren’t looking. 2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals. 3. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, “Code 3 in House wares. Get on it right away.” 4. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M’s o n layaway. 5. September 14: Moved a “CAUTION – WET FLOOR” sign to a carpeted area. 6. September 15: Set up a tent in the Gold Coast department and told other shoppers he’d invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department. 7. September 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, “Why can’t you people just leave me alone?” 8. October 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose. 9. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were. 10. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ” Mission Impossible” theme. 11. December 6: In the auto department, he practiced his “Madonna look” by using different sizes of funnels. 12. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled “PICK ME! PICK ME!” 13. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed “OH NO! IT’S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!” And last, but not least . 14. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, “Hey! There’s no toilet paper in here!” Regards, Walmart